Skype
rougetbat

Sonic Boom 2014 Sonic Boom 2014

Lol very random but I guess that was the point. I'm so mind fucked, but you had me giggling like a dumb ass.

FE: Opening Lyrics FE: Opening Lyrics

Seriously? You have been doing this for a while and there is little to no improvement. The only thing you seem to be doing is changing features and programs? You are clearly not taking any kind of criticism that is coming towards you. I thought you were going to improve when you started using a V cam and the space bar codes but you didn't even do that right. You also have taken pictures and characters without the permission of the original owners and the credits are wrong for the owners.

You really need to sort these problems out because really they are big and are effecting your animations big time. You need to add better sound effects and smoother animation (for sprites try 30 FPS if you're using flash) and learn to ease. For the English, get a friend to proof read or at least retype the stuff for you in actual English. I doubt you will actually care for what I say but its worth the try.

Final Fantasy Sonic X: Re Final Fantasy Sonic X: Re

I dunno why but the Vcam has messed up big time.

Gotta Go Fast Gotta Go Fast

Looks ok but the anatomy is a big confusing. One of the legs look a lot longer than the other and the hand looks likes its been squashed but its a nice style of art. Maybe a big more colour in the background and it would look nicer. But good attempt and just keep trying cause you can only get better :)

CADANAMAN responds:

Thanks, rouge :D

Shadow - "Don't get in my way" Shadow - "Don't get in my way"

Looks an awful lot like that one sonic X clip.