Skype
rougetbat

Sonic Boom 2014 Sonic Boom 2014

Lol very random but I guess that was the point. I'm so mind fucked, but you had me giggling like a dumb ass.

FE: Opening Lyrics FE: Opening Lyrics

Seriously? You have been doing this for a while and there is little to no improvement. The only thing you seem to be doing is changing features and programs? You are clearly not taking any kind of criticism that is coming towards you. I thought you were going to improve when you started using a V cam and the space bar codes but you didn't even do that right. You also have taken pictures and characters without the permission of the original owners and the credits are wrong for the owners.

You really need to sort these problems out because really they are big and are effecting your animations big time. You need to add better sound effects and smoother animation (for sprites try 30 FPS if you're using flash) and learn to ease. For the English, get a friend to proof read or at least retype the stuff for you in actual English. I doubt you will actually care for what I say but its worth the try.

Final Fantasy Sonic X: Re Final Fantasy Sonic X: Re

I dunno why but the Vcam has messed up big time.

Guncross Trailer Guncross Trailer

On this I see you put a lot of effort into this but there is a few things I would like to tell you.
the break at 0:24 was very long, kinda broke the flow a bit.
The animation itself looks good but it seemed to move very slow. I would say use 30 FPS for animation like this if you aren't already. Also maybe even add in some sound effects to make it seem more epic (this is just a personal preference)
But the models look good, the art is great and the over all video is very well done.

Keep it up :3

Transform - A Sonic Sprit Transform - A Sonic Sprit

It looked pretty smooth and was really dramatic and had a really nice music choice.
I think the text at the start if you had of had it ease in and out it would have gave it a bit effect but I guess you wanted it to have that up and down effect that way it is so this is just a personal thing.
However I dunno if its ether too much shading or the camera wasn't moving fast enough but it lags and looks very choppy I dunno if it was the compression or whatever but this flash was pretty good :3

Syncesizer responds:

Hey thanks for reviewing, both of these i am aware of, the first one is because i am using a new flash program that has a little weird easing method so it was hard to work with it, the second one is my mistake in the editing that i was too lazy to fix ^-^T

anyway thanks for reviewing!

Fire Sneeze [first Cut] Fire Sneeze [first Cut]

Lol really funny concept and nicely done art looks blocky but I'm going to guess you intended it to be just like the game in a way. Keep going and you will just get better and better :)

Dark Blue Action Test Dark Blue Action Test

Looks smooth enough.
Though there are a few little things that you could try and fix.
The ground as moving faster than the character was so it looked like he was kinda floating and had no attachment to the ground.
Also the camera is wayyy too shaky (for me anyway) try make it only shake when its a hit rather than always shaking.
The overall art is good but there is times where the character looks like its stretched too much or distorts in a weird way.

All in all its a pretty good animation.

Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro Sonic RPG eps 10 - Intro

The tracing in this is really noticeable. Go back to sprites I don't consider traced pictures that are animated actual artistic animation.

MidNightMaren responds:

True, some pics are traced, must are not. But whats real noticeable is your clear hate for my series and its obvious that its because you are a radical fan of FFSonic X. But let me give you a piece of advice... Toss that hate aside. It is just not rewardable and you will just regret it later on... Dont take internet life this seriously. Besides I never said I was an artist and never denied the tracing of some pictures. And even the must awesome animation of Sonic arround the web like Nazo Unleashed and Cosmic Chase have clear tracing too, But they are nice to watch regardless and people love they for the authors effort, just like I do.
That said, just take it easy on me dear lady and also good luck with your own projects.

Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie Sonic RPG eps 9 - Movie

Funny, you go on thinking you can completely do a drawn animation but trace every other picture in it. If you're gonna animate pictures at least draw them yourself. I can see you traced a lot of Sonic X.